one of the good things about cleaning a pile of junk is finding some best kept secrets. don’t know where i got this recipe from but allow me to share a very delicious soup. **note: serves four people. and oh, if spinach is not available, lettuce can be used instead.**
- one cake tofu
- 115 grams spinach leaves
- three cups of vegetable stock
- one tablespoon of light soya sauce
- salt and pepper
- rinse tofu then cut into 12 small pieces. wash spinach leaves and cut into pieces.
- pour vegetable stock into the wok/pan and bring to rolling boil over a medium heat. add tofu and soya sauce. stir carefully without breaking. bring back to boil at lower heat and simmer gently for about two minutes.
- add spinach and simmer for another one-two minutes. skim surface to remove foam and to make it clear, then season with salt and pepper. ladle soup into warm bowls and serve immediately.
let me know what you think when you’ve tried this! would love to hear from you. 🙂
photo credit: www.yinandyangliving.com